Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Live on Radio + Live on Stage

Women Hold Up Half the Sky
KALX 90.7 FM
Saturday, December 4th, 11 am - noon (Pacific Time)

This Saturday I'll be on the radio doing a short live performance, playing recordings of my work and talking about my many musical projects. KALX streams live online at: http://kalx.berkeley.edu/how-listen


Tuesdays at Tom's
Tuesday December 7th, 7:30pm
3111 Deakin Street
Berkeley, CA 94705
$ donation - all proceeds go to the artists

Here is your chance to see my ensemble and I play in the intimate setting of Tom Duff's lovely living room! I can't recommend the series enough. I've heard a lot of great music at Tom's place, plus there is usually an excellent array of free snacks and drinks. Please come join us as A.L. Dentel, Felix Macnee and I perform several of my Antarctic compositions plus some improvisations. Also on the bill is the quartet of Tim Perkis, Tom Djll, Scott Walton and Matt Ingalls, who are all great players and improvisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment